- Snack in the Box
A BETTER SNACK BOX!
… and a must-have for nibbly people on the go!
Snack in the Box – A better, reusable-way to pack healthy snacks, protect them from getting crushed and mushed in your bag. We love helping you to leave a lighter eco-footprint. Reduce one time use packaging with this nifty reusable container. Yes, it is still a durable plastic, but it will last for years, reducing the number of zip style disposable one use bags you would have used! This saves you money, and less waste to the landfill.
- Twin chambers let you pack 2 different snacks.
- Durable Tritan™ pop-up doors make it easy to pour a small handful as you go.
- Eco-friendly Tritan™ and food-grade polypropylene are BPA/BPS and Phthalate free.
- Dishwasher friendly, easy to take apart for cleaning.
- Unique patent-pending design.
- Designed in Canada by Precidio with USA-made Tritan™ material.
- Fully tested for safety and durability.
A must for school lunches, car rides, bicycling, taking the kids shopping, going for walks, picnicing or anywhere you may want to bring along a treat.
The twin pop-up lids let you easily flip the doors open and pour out your favorite snacks. Now you can bring a healthy AND a fun snack along and shake them out into your hand, when you need a little nibble.
- Carry cheese cubes and crackers without mushing or them getting soggy.
- Stop buying expensive prepackaged snacks which can hide sugars and preservatives and use healthy snacks instead.
- Bring along fresh berries, crackers, nuts, or any type of dry snacks you can get at your local grocery or bulk store.
Snack in the Box has twin 6-ounce containers and doors.Carry two different snacks at the same time.Saves space and keeps delicate snacks from being crushed.
A BETTER SNACK BOX!
- Dishwasher friendly, the doors are also easy to pop-up, then slide out, for a thorough cleaning.
- Snack in the Box body and lids are made from BPA, BPS and Phthalate free, American-made TritanTM.
- Snack in the Box is designed to last thousands of cycles when placed on the top rack of your dishwasher.