Drink In The Box
Why Drink in the Box?
When Precidio Design set out to make the ultimate travel drink box, we knew details mattered.
- It had to be really convenient, meaning it needed to travel well and could fit into lunch boxes and lunch bags easily.
- We knew that it had to be made of highest quality of materials that are safe and durable so that it could be used by kids, and reused.
- We knew it couldn’t make kids lunches soggy or splash on their clothes, so no leaks.
- We knew the straw had to be attached to not be lost.
- We care about our workers, so we make sure our factories are safe for their employees, fair, and fully audited.
Welcome to Precido Design’s Drink in the Box.
Do you know why we changed our name?
- We used to call our product “Juice in the Box”, but we felt so strongly about reducing sugar in kids diets and “juice” is now perceived as “sugar”, so we changed our name to “Drink in the Box”.
Drink in the Box offers convenience and lets you provide healthy, low-sugar drinks to your kids.
- Did you know that the average disposable juice box can hold up to 7 teaspoons (28 grams) of sugar?
- Drinking just 2 disposable juice boxes a day adds up to 30 pounds or 13 kilograms of sugar each year from this source alone.
- You can send water with sliced fruit or berries instead of juice for a better drink.