Our washable Bedwetter Pants are
a pull-up style super absorbent pant for older children that
need night time protection!
The absorbent inner is made from our
white cotton terry and the outer is made from our polyester PUL cover
625 ml ( 21 oz) absorbency - no
Natural cotton inner
Waterproof PUL outer
Easy pull up & down
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse
the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water in your
laundry tub. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant
inside your diaper pail.
Note - Do not store
your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if
they are left too long without washing.
3) Bedwetter Pants should be turned
inside out for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with
warm water and ½ oz laundry detergent.
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full
cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the manufacturers recommended amount
of laundry detergent.
6) Drying - Machine dry on medium heat
XSmall - 30 to 40 lbs
Small - 40 to 55 lbs
Medium - 55 to 65 lbs
**MADE IN CANADA**